Thursday, June 7, 2007

Why is Paris Hilton the leading story on my local news?

seriously. I love pop culture more than most, but I am horrified that ABC "News" is leading off their broadcast with a story about Paris Hilton being released from jail.

When did ABC turn into Perez Hilton?

Now I am definitely going to watch the national news to see if they cover this "breaking news" as well

Not only is their lead story about Paris leaving jail, now they are talking about how the paparazzi is swarming Paris' house. News about the paparazzi is not news. I am horrified.

And their "exclusive eyewitness news poll" is about whether or not Paris should have been released early.

Oh, and their story following the Paris news? that Nicole Richie's DUI trial date has been postponed.

REALLY?!?!

No comments: